Saturday, September 15, 2007

In 10 Years..

To be honest, I can't believe I will be 30 years old in ten years. It is finally hitting me that I am getting older and soon starting to think about what I really will be doing in the real world. Above anything, I hope to be happy and healthy, even if other things do not go my way. Professionally, I hope have a highly full filing job working with a professional sports team. I hope to do marketing and advertising for any type of sports team. This would be amazing for me because I love the advertising part of the business world and I also love sports. I hope to be happily married to the man of my dreams :) and to have healthy children. I will still be very close to my extended family because that is one of my biggest priorities. I want to work as long as I need to , to be able to save money to travel because that is one of the things I want to do when I am older with a family. To live in Charlotte would be ideal! Although I will no longer be competitively swimming, I hope to be in great shape and go to the gym every day that I can!

No comments: