Friday, October 5, 2007

This weekend!

I am very excited for this weekend. My family is coming down from PA! We swim Virginia Tech on Sunday @ 11. It will be a very close meet, we go back and forth with them all the time. Our teams match up very closely, so we are hoping to pull it off! We are going to the game on saturday night, but our team is only allowed to stay until halftime because we have to rest our legs. Tonight we are going to Calhoun Corners for dinner with my parents and boyfriend. It should be a great time! I really enjoyed everyones presentations, they were a lot of fun! Have a great one!

1 comment:

Angela said...

Hey Lauren!

Awesome presentation. The layout for your PowerPoint was nice and I liked the fact that you had props. You were also confident and knowledgeable.

Have a great fall break!